|Health System Decision Support Report Product Manager|| Apply Now |
Works under minimal supervision to manage the financial, operational, clinical and quality data analysis, marketing strategic planning and demonstration/training to customers.
- Plans and leads the technical design, development and programming related to analytic and clinical data-driven deliverables.
- Researches, analyzes, and calculates quality indicator measures related to clinical topics and conditions across all healthcare settings; performing integrity analysis to identify data quality and integrity issues, as well as random sampling, benchmarking and trending of data.
- Define requirements for ad-hoc analysis queries and dash boarding involving outcomes analysis, health service research activities, testing various measurement approaches to support customer reporting.
- Manages bottlenecks, provides escalation management, anticipates and makes trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximizes business benefits while building great customer experiences.
- Designs reporting templates and creation of report mock-ups and finals reports illustrating the results of the analytic and programming processes.
- Performs client needs analysis and assessment; collaborates with clients and business analysts to identify and clarify program, business and functional requirements; management of client expectations and relationships.
- Provides input and subject matter expertise into Business Intelligence solutions to minimize the frequency of ad hoc data requests and analysis.
- Provides gold standard for cross-departmental testing and parallel processing efforts; develops test case scenarios; identifies bugs and monitors and tracks through resolution.
- Researches and identifies opportunities for the institution to further distinguish itself among the healthcare community.
- Define a long term produce roadmap, including technical, business development, and marketing initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare administration, or public health, eight (8) years experience with project consulting and matrixed management responsibilities in complex organizations. Master’s degree preferred.
|Decision Support Manager - Health Systems|| Apply Now |
Works under minimal supervision to provide health system decision support for senior management, design and format Health System leadership management reports, and define business rules for use and display of data to monitor health system performance.
1. Provides managerial oversight for Decision Support functions and staff.
2. Supports and coordinates institutional wide financial and clinical initiatives.
3. Serves as a resource to both Financial and Clinical leadership to support organizational decision making, clinical and financial initiatives and strategic planning activities.
4. Develops other data collection tools, analyzes data, and provides input in the making of operational decisions as required.
5. Analyzes reports and provides senior management with written and verbal reports on pertinent variances/trends, providing recommendations for process improvements.
6. Meets with managers and directors to design and develop analytical reports that assist them with their strategic or operational decision making process.
7. Identifies opportunities to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness, including faster, easier, more efficient ways to manipulate and report data.
8. Works effectively with related department managers in the development and maintenance of reports.
Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare administration, public health or related field and 8 (eight) years experience in decision support management. Master’s degree preferred.
Learn More about UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Visit Our Website